Mid-range NOS DAC using 2 DACTWO transient chips per channel with
analogue volume control. Upgrade your home sound system.
What more could we do after launching one of the best DACs and Digital Pre-Amplifiers available today? We are aware that our current flagship products Pavane, Adagio and Forte are hard to beat but at least one idea was not realized yet. The idea of having similar high end sound like the ADAGIO but in an more affordable version!
The biggest difference between the ADAGIO and JADE is the fact that the JADE uses two DAC chips per channel, whereas the ADAGIO uses 4 Chips per channel. Both ADAGIO and JADE use Forward Correction Technology and are following the working principle of being a Balanced Digital Pre-Amplifier. Our own designed and engineered forward corrected DAC chips will guarantee a unique listening experience! The result of this process is an extremely high linearity, right down to -145 dB, which gives the JADE a realistic 24 bit dynamic range. The JADE is a step forwards as it omits an analog pre-amplifier. It is musical, honors the Non-oversampling principle and simultaneously incorporating the technological progress that has been made over the years while developing our products.
Non EU? Tax will be excluded after entering delivery address on checkout.
- Digital to Analog Converter type:
- Non Oversampling.
- Audio bit depth (Resolution):
- 24 bits per sample.
- Correction type:
- Forward (FPGA) corrected.
- Metrum DACTWO Transient chips per channel:
- 15 VA toroidal transformer
- Noise floor:
- -145 dB.
- Output impedance:
- RCA 100 Ohm, XLR 100 Ohm.
- 2x RCA (stereo), 2x XLR (stereo).
- 1x Optical, 2x Coax, 1x AES/EBU, 1x USB or I²S.
- Total harmonic distortion:
- 0.006% THD.
- Sampling rate via optical input:
- 44.1 – 96 kHz.
- Sampling rate via coax and AES/EBU input:
- 44.1 -192 kHz.
- Sampling rate via USB input:
- 44.1 – 384kHz.
- Product dimensions:
- 29 x 25 x 6 cm.
- Product weight:
- Remote controller:
- YES, with volume control.
- Frequency response:
- 44.1 kHz sampling 1Hz – 20 khz -1 dB.
192 kHz sampling 1Hz – 65 kHz – 1 dB 192 and 384kHz (USB).